domingo, 15 de enero de 2017

Inglés


LATEST POST
Posted by Alba, 8th June, 2017 at 19:17
Hello, my name is Alba and I´m going to talk about my hobbies and interests.
It´s nearly September, I have decided to practised differents things. First, I have practised padel for one year with my friend two times a week. This year we can do competitions with people that we don´tI think it´s a hobbie that you can do sport and at the same time you can have fun. I like very much this sport but I prefer much more other hobbie like music.

I love the music and I play the oboe since I was 8 years. The oboe is a wind-wood instrument that sounds through a reed As a child, I did the tests to enter the music conservatory of Jaén, but they did not catch me.




Anyway I keep playing it every week and I go to music language classes and to band too. I´m part of “Amigos de la Música” the name of the band of my village, for 3 years and we do lots of concerts. This concerts are of different themes, such as for children, known musical, etc. I think it´s sounds very well. I like very much spend time with the people and have fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario